Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rubber Ducky, You're The One

Molly went to play at Sadie's house yesterday while John and I tackled getting things into and out of the attic. I apparently had packed the world's messiest snack, which resulted in the need for an early bath for the ladies. Really, though, what's childhood without a bath pour deux at some point? Molly enjoyed her first bubble bath and chatted with me (I say with me, but it was really more of a monologue) about it for quite awhile last evening.



Photo credits go to Jessie on this one.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Sadie looks like she's being modest and covering herself up. Such a cute picture - and a fun way to spend a rainy afternoon! Good stuff!

Liz said...

This picture is so sweet. Molly will have to get used to baths pour deux once the littlest Doyle comes along!

Jessie Reardon said...

Aw, the girls are so sweet together! Guess Sadie will have to resort to taking baths with her Mama when Molly leaves..... not quite as fun!

P.S. Photo credit actually goes to my jeeves, Sean.