Friday, June 19, 2009

Here We Go Again

Two trips to Staples later, I have the camera connector cord and can post some new pictures. I had a whole witty post written about my strategy for getting a cord of which I didn't know the name, but the first one I got was the wrong one and well, the joke was on me in the end... or on you guys now that I have the cord and can subject you all to more pictures. Really, though, my dribble is better when accompanied by visuals.

Our last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind, trying to get some shopping done (awwwwwwww... poor me) and other errands done in advance of our departure to the north. We shifted our plans around a bit so we are ending up with less time in Seattle than originally planned so we haven't had time to visit with some folks that we had hoped to. Fortunately, we'll be back often enough that I'm sure everyone will be sick of us showing up on their doorstep.

Today, though, Molly and I spent the morning in Seattle at Pike Place Market. It was fun to do something downtown and she was pretty darn happy to people watch and climb up and down from the stools in the park across the street. She did get to see the fish toss but I think she enjoyed the de-lish peach that we got at one of the farmer's market stands even more. I realized that I'm pretty excited to be in such close proximity to really fresh produce. There really is no comparison to fresh-off-the-tree goodness.

Even more fun than all of this, though, was the time she got to spend with her cousins before they left for a visit to Wisconsin. She has been looking around the house for them since...

A little after dinner peek-a-boo


Molly's head-tilt hug for Emmy



The hit parade




Sneaking in another bath pour trois

Since we're heading up to Penticton tomorrow, we'll be losing our internet for a few days until our new service gets connected. We'll be back as soon as we can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe travels! Can't wait to see pictures from your new abode!

Unknown said...

Oops - that was Kate posting from Gail's computer!
(But she wishes you the same!)

Beth said...

West Coast produce -- YUM!