Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sleep Tight

Apparently, Molly had some trouble falling asleep a few nights ago. Her room must have lacked some je ne sais quoi... she fixed that. I should mention that this was all done stealthily and we didn't hear a peep; we found it when we went to check on her when we went to bed. I've heard rumors that John used to take all his stuff out his dresser drawers... mischievous little mini people. 

It looks like operation destruction went off without a hitch...



Believe it or not, underneath the small library, 25 blankets, miniature stuffed animal zoo, there is one little girl fast asleep after lots of hard work. 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Did you post this to make me feel better after our emails this week. :-) Too funny.... I think I would have had a hard time going to sleep w/o cleaning all that up! I can't even SEE Molly in the second picture - too funny.