Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Wishes

The cool kids (aka Molly and John) wanted to wish Hannah a happy (belated) birthday! Happy #2!


Any creativity I may have had before has temporarily left the building until Doyle 2.0 arrives. Considering that Molly spent her last arts and crafts class hula hooping instead of making pumpkins and turkeys (today is Canadian Thanksgiving), I'm not sure she's going to be too terrifically helpful in filling in for me. For a short duration, posts may include pictures but not so many stories, although I will try...


Clarification: I'm not sure how many clean stories I can actually share publically because someone has become a little obsessed with body parts. And not hands and feet... my midwife suggested that I explain and show Molly about nursing with a baby doll so that she's prepared when Doyle 2.0 arrives. Hmmm... for most kids this might be an excellent idea. For one who latches onto new words very quickly but may not have the best contextual understanding, this isn't necessarily the awesomest idea in the land.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hannah says thanks for the b'day wishes. She only wishes Molly could have been here to celebrate - or at least gotten her brother/sister to make an early arrival so they could have shared a birthday! :-)

Liz said...

And Happy Birthday to Molly's Mommy too!

Beth said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Melissa, and Hannah!