Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Fun

Molly seems to be a big fan of her little brother thus far. She even shared Mr. Binks (aka her pacifier), which is some serious sisterly devotion -- this girl doesn't give up the goods for anyone. She is concerned when he cries ("ohhhhhhhhhhh, poor ting" or "why is Jack Peter crying") and has given him lots of kisses. She's still intent on hearing his heart rate but isn't as enamored of the stethoscope as she was of the doppler -- I think part of her still wishes he was on the inside where he was her personal entertainment once a week at appointments. On the other hand, she came home from tumbling today yelling for Jack Peter (no, we don't call him by both names, just her). We're all doing pretty well, especially with extra help, and wish we could introduce him to more people in person -- soon enough, though.









Jack is already even excited to celebrate Halloween with some help from his Uncle Chris. His first jack-o-lantern.






7 comments:

Jessie Reardon said...

For some reason these pictures make me cry- happy tears! Could just be my own raging hormones, but I can just hear Molly yelling, "Jack Peter!!" in that little voice of hers! I am so sad we won't get to meet him sooner, but it looks like you guys are doing great! {tear}

Kate and Davis said...

I know I said this before- but he really is just so adorable. And I love that Molly calls him "Jack Peter"

fibby said...

He is ADORABLE! Love that you're able to paint such a great picture of Molly's take on all of this. Congrats all-around! :-)

Kate said...

So cute -- and I love that Molly is calling him Jack Peter. So sweet! You all look fabulous!

Liz said...

Love the family shots! You all look so happy!

Kristin said...

Congratuations!!!! Jack is so adorable. I love that Molly calls him "Jack Peter", Riley still calls Liam "Louie", I guess it comes with the territory of being a big sister!

Holly said...

More pics please!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Seriously, you two have the cutest kids. :)