Friday, October 2, 2009

Italian Stallion

Molly's Italian heritage may not be the first thing you notice about her, am I right (come to think of it, you may not notice it if you look at my dad or me either)? Despite Molly's recent appointment as the goodwill ambassador for the land of the pigmentally challenged, her great-grandfather was, in fact, a full blooded Italiano.

Since she likely won't ever look the part, she has started chatting like it. I noticed this trend this morning when she said "I turn-a da page". She also says "Mama, I like-a this" (usually she says this about dinner and it melts my heart. A little appreciation goes a long way at the end of the day). There are a couple of other ones that escape me now but boy they make me giggle. Long live the I-talians!

3 comments:

Jessie Reardon said...

I love this! Sean is convinced Sadie can"speak Irish" because sometimes she calls him, "DA"

Unknown said...

Sono ipressionato che Molly ha un senso intuitivo del suo heratige!

Kate and Davis said...

So cute! And wow - voicing her appreciation - that is impressive.