Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Monkeying Around

Molly likes to put herself in some unusual places... despite feeling a bit under the weather for the past few days, she's still managing to be a monkey. We're doing a tumbling class (it's perhaps as good a workout for me as it is for her). Her favorite activity? Jumping on the trampoline. She's surprisingly good at it -- jumps up with both feet and will happily bounce around until she's forced off to share with someone else. She also loves yelling "bum drop" after her "coach" tells her to do one. Her least favorite activity (aside from previously mentioned arts and crafts)? Doing any sort of posing/standing/balancing activity. Stork pose and tree pose haven't gone over so well. She will happily contort herself but just don't ask her to be still while doing it. If she can find an uncomfortable place to climb into, though, then she's game.









4 comments:

Holly said...

Hmm, I can't seem to figure out what she is sitting in/on in that first picture...

Kate and Davis said...

I love the first picture! Molly is so funny- I wish I could hear her yelling "bum drop."

Melissa said...

I'm not sure how you didn't recognize her little sink with the basin removed, Holly. Geesh.

Liz said...

I bet the tumbling "coach" has to do everything he/she can not to laugh along with ms. molly. she's a riot. and I love all her new curls!